I was looking through the news today and I found this article: Dumb fuck stabs some bears fan.
Some total jackoff decided he was SO offended that a bears fan was talking to his wife that he stabbed him and slit his throat. IN A FUCKING BAR. OK HOLY FUCKING SHIT I have so many issues with this. Beyond the obvious…
Let me count the ways:
- Jacksonville fans can’t even care to show up at the stadium to watch their team suck. How could anyone possibly care enough to pick up a knife and thrust it into another person?
- Man falls to fucking death in his stadium. Let me tell you what boys. You leave them alone long enough they will kill themselves! Fuck.
- He was going to Detroit next week, let them do your stabbing for you.
This looks more like, it was a jealousy issue of one man hitting on another man’s wife. I could only imagine the pick up lines.
- “Hey baby, I hear your man’s only worth about 3 points.”
- “Why don’t you stick with man to knows what it’s really like to beat up on the weak.” (The St. Louis fan in the room can cheer now)
- “Hey baby, your husband looks as classy as our quarterback.”
The bottom line is; there is no reason for this kind of crap to happen around sports, or to be blamed on sports. Either way, its a game that should be used to take us away from the crap that happens every other day. More to the point: No one should have to fear to be a fan of any team anywhere at any time.
…unless your a Jets fan…then fuck you.